Entry #4 Christmas

 

Hello all, it has saddened me that fall has quickly started and ended. However, it is now the season of GIFTING and Mariah. I'm kidding, I know it is not all about that but it is the most important aspect. Growing up I was never really interested in Christmas. To me, it was just another dreaded holiday. However, I don't know what has come over me these past few years but I just love Christmas. Obviously not as much as Halloween but it's pretty close. I just love the atmosphere that Christmas creates. It's a very loving yet cold atmosphere. 
Here in Arizona for me, I consider 70 and below pretty cold. I do enjoy it when it gets cold because then I go up to Flagstaff and have fun in the snow. My favorite part of Christmas is of course the different cultures that celebrate. No matter the culture their concepts are very similar. I am having a bit of writer's block so that will be all for now. Until next time!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #7 Media

Entry #3 Bias