Entry #8 Oregon


Hello all, today I will be discussing my unhealthy obsession with Oregon. I want to say this obsession started a couple years ago. It mainly. started after I watched twilight. I just love the rain and the beautiful atmosphere that they have. I haven’t done completely deep into it but I have done a lot of landscape research. Through there i’ve fell in love with many of their beach sceneries and hiking trails. TikTok also feeds this obsession with showing beautiful videos of Oregon. The rain is such a controversial thing that I hear about when I bring Oregon up. The only constant rain that Arizona receives is during monsoon season and that’s barely enough rain, so I think everyone’s concern is it rains constantly over there so I might not like it. I would agree with that point because after a while the gloominess would probably affect me. Not to mention that i’ve been hearing they have a lot of uncaught serial killers. The rain and serial killer parts are the main stoppers from me moving there. However the landscape will always keep me interested. The quality isn’t that good but you get the jist. Thank you all for listening and have a wonderful night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #4 Christmas

Entry #7 Media

Entry #3 Bias